The goal is to train a doctor to become a competent teacher and researcher in Anatomy.
- Is aware of contemporary advanced and developments in the field of Anatomy.
- Has acquired the competencies pertaining to the subject of Anatomy that are required to be practiced at all levels of health system.
- Is able to discharge responsibilities and participate in National Health Education Programme.
- Is oriented to the principles of research methodology.
- Has acquired skills in educating medical and paramedical professionals.
- Has acquired skills in effectively communicating with the students and colleagues from various medical and paramedical fields.
- Has acquired skills of integrating anatomy with other disciplines as and when needed.
- Has acquired qualities of a good teacher capable of innovations in teaching methodology.
- Has been able to demonstrate adequate management skills to function as an effective leader of the team engaged in teaching and research.