1. Myeloperoxidase variants (at SNP – 463 G/A) and the risk of coronary artery disease (CAD): a case control study.
– Indian Journal of Applied research.
Year : June 2016 I Volume : 6 | Issue : 6 | ISSN – 2249-555X | IF : 3.919 | IC Value : 74.50
2. Comparison of clinical outcomes among thrombolysed and Non-thrombolysed STEMI patients : A single centre observational study.
International journal of research in medical sciences.
VOL 10, april 2022, Issue 4 Pg No 1
3. Reduced left ventricular ejection fraction in patients with ACS as a risk factor for Mortality IJRMS January 2022 volume 22 issue 1
4. Risk factors and coronary angiographic profile in young STEMI patients :results from a tertiary care centre in south central India.
IJRMS ,10(1), January 2022, 1, 111-115